sepatah dua kata...

ini adalah blog koleksi lirik dan irama lagu ciptaan fairuza binti mohd nasir.

Tidaklah hebat sangat, tapi saya harap ia mampu membuat anda tersenyum walaupun hanya sedikit cuma...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Say Hello To Me @ F R I E N D

muzik/lirik - fairuza

G D..
Say hello, to everyone you met today
as you walk with the smile on your face
Your cheek might hurts, but hey, it's worth the while
cause you won't know what might turn up today


EmD C
and if you walk pass by me, don't forget
to say hello to me

G D...
As time goes by, you know that nothing's fine
but you can't help but to break down and cry
As if the world was squeezing you dry
not giving a chance for you to try
to get things back like it used to be


EmD C
and if you can't decide which road to take you home
come say hello to me

Bridge
Fm C GD C...2x
and if you fall you can always climb back up again
...***
Fm Em D.....
...*****

GD C..
Say hello, to everyone you met that day
but don't forget to put a smile on your face
Your cheek might hurts, but hey, it's worth the while
cause the grass is always greener on the other side


EmD C
no matter how bad life was, you know it's not the end
through you highs and low I will always be a friend
you never know when we might meet up again,
why don't you come and say hello to me...

come say hello to me

No comments:

Post a Comment