sepatah dua kata...

ini adalah blog koleksi lirik dan irama lagu ciptaan fairuza binti mohd nasir.

Tidaklah hebat sangat, tapi saya harap ia mampu membuat anda tersenyum walaupun hanya sedikit cuma...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Get Back Lonely @ T O Y . K N I F E

A Em G D
i broke my phone just now
cuz you can't get connected to me
prayed that it'll come back home
i'm getting just a little bit lonely

if somehow i was there and you were too
things could get a little bit easy
but then i saw those words you've written down
but why are you trying to hurt me

A
what i've done
G
I don't know.....
Em
what i've done
D
I'm not sure
A
you could be wrong
G
but I might too
Em D
so tell me what I should do
A
I'm getting so confused

A Em G D
*change beat*

A Em G D
it's was a little bit silly
to see when you tried to talk back about me
hey... are you just jealous of me


well I might not be as pretty as you
but at least i have what you wanted too
so take that, i never cared at all

why are you trying to play with my heart
keep on stabbing me at the back
well it's getting itchy...

and your toy knife..ain't getting through my heart
i'm standing up get back on my feet
you can't never hurt me

what i've done, I don't know.....
what i've done, I'm not sure
you could be wrong
but I might too
so tell me what I should do
I'm getting tired of you

No comments:

Post a Comment