sepatah dua kata...

ini adalah blog koleksi lirik dan irama lagu ciptaan fairuza binti mohd nasir.

Tidaklah hebat sangat, tapi saya harap ia mampu membuat anda tersenyum walaupun hanya sedikit cuma...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Then we came to the End @ G O O D B Y E

muzik/lirik - fairuza

3rd Fret
G Cm/Em Am D

then we came to the end
then we came to the crossroads
it's like the years seems so cruel to me
we're just about to get to know

then we came to the night
the time when you pass me all the keys
I know it's almost dinner time
but would it be you that i see

i want to keep your number
i want to have a picture with you
i want to talk a little longer
and find out who took my shoes

then we came to the table
we ate the whole buffet until the end
we danced to burn the fat away
then at the door you shook my hand

then we came to the end
the final song was the last thing i know of you
and if you see me outside the door with the car keys in my hand...

it's time to say goodbye..

Time to say goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment